miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

Hoy toca: FRASES Y POEMA.

Frases.

Cuando el misterio es demasiado impresionante, no es posible desobedecer. 
El Principito.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.


"Tell me would you kill to save a life.
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right"

Hurricane
30 seconds to mars.

Poema.

Without you… I'd be a soul without a purpose. 
Without you… I'd be an emotion without a heart. 
 I'm a face without expression, 
A heart with no beat. 
Without you by my side,
 I'm just a flame without the heat.  
Without you… I'd be a dream without an impetus.
 Without you… I'd be a thought without a mind.
  I'm a picture without color, 
A sky with no sun. 
I need you here beside me, 
Because you're my loving one. 
 Without you… I'd be a wave without an ocean. 
Without you… I'd be a bird without wings.  
I'm a song without sound, 
A moon with no shine. 
I want you here, darling,
 To tell me you'll always be mine.  
You promise that you'll love me forever; 
I trust what you say is true; 
Because if I'm to be an emotion of love,
 The element I need is you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario